Kongu – Incubation
12:00 am, Nov 14, 2016
Digital Marketing Workshop – SEO, Social and Content Marketing.
What is TBI?
Technology business incubation is a dynamic process of business enterprise development. Incubators nurture young firms, helping them to survive and grow during the startup period when they are most vulnerable. It speeds up the commercialization of R&D outputs and creates additional avenues of employment.
- A joint venture of Kongu Engineering College and Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- A Rs.44 million project
- First of its kind in India
- A golden opportunity for the entrepreneur aspirants to convert their ideas into products in emerging technology
- To create Entrepreneurs of world class quality in the areas of emerging technologies
- To cater to the needs of changing environment and contribute towards Nation’s growth
- To provide congenial atmosphere with adequate infrastructure facilities for encouraging entrepreneurs to undertake business development in the emerging technologies.
- To provide the support service needed for sustainable growth of the newly developed entrepreneurs.